Activities at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort
Things to Do in Cabo San Lucas near Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
Discover exciting things to do in Cabo San Lucas, just minutes from the gates of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa. From world-class golf to snorkeling and scuba diving, to deep sea sport fishing, swimming with dolphins, and dancing till dawn, activities abound in Cabo San Lucas.
Quivira Golf Club - The new Quivira Golf Course is the most recent design by legendary golfer and course architect Jack Nicklaus. Offering more oceanfront play than any other golf course in Cabo San Lucas, this course is bound to take your breath away. The course is open exclusively to Pueblo Bonito owners and guests, and is located next to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort. With the Grand Opening occurring this October 1st, you still have the opportunity to be among the first to play on this beautiful and challenging course! For more information, click here.
The 3 Perfect Day Weekend
- Wake up early to dine at La Nao then off to Cabos Snorkeling & Scuba Diving lessons
- Take to the whole family to swim with the dolphins at Cabo Adventures
- Come back to the resort for a little R&R at our acclaimed Spa at Sunset Beach
- Experience the exciting Los Cabos Canopy Tour
- Then try the Cabo San Lucas ATV Tours
- Head back to the hotel to end the day atop the Sky Pool and experience the most exquisite Sunset
- Wake up early to catch a sunrise from your balcony and, if you're lucky, see the whales pass by during their migration
- After a breakfast at The Bistro, head out for a couple rounds of golf at the breathtaking Quivira Golf Club.
- Experience a unique adventure with the Cabos Desert Safari
- Then horseback riding through Los Cabos beach
- Leave the kids and enjoy Cabo San Lucas's famed nightlife
- Play a set of tennis and go for a quick dip in the Jacuzzi
- Experience the lively marina that made Cabo a world class fishing destination
- Sample the fresh local fare of the authentic Cabo restaurants in famed marina in Downtown Cabo
- Wander through the shops and then to the mall
- Later, be sure to make reservations at La Frida for award-winning food and massive wine selection
- End the night at one of 5 swim-up bars scattered throughout the hillside property
Cabo San Lucas Sport Fishing. Try your luck at reeling in the catch of the day on a sport fishing vacation to Cabo San Lucas. Recognized around the world as a premier sport fishing destination, Cabo San Lucas is home to many deep sea fishing charters offering half- and full-day fishing trips. Marlin, swordfish, dorado, and snapper are just a few of the trophies you're likely to catch in the waters of Cabo San Lucas.
Cabo Dolphins.Swim with dolphins in a safe and tranquil setting in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Dolphins offers a variety of dolphin interaction programs including swimming with dolphins, dolphin encounters for children, and trainer for a day.
Canopy Tour. Experience a side of Cabo San Lucas beyond your wildest dreams. Canyon canopy tours are an exhilarating way to delve into Mother Nature at the UNESCO-protected Boca de Sierra National Park. Zip lines, climbing walls, rappel lines and more promise to make the Cabo Adventures canyon canopy tour one of the most talked about things do in Cabo San Lucas.
Cabo San Lucas ATV Tours.Take your adventurous spirit off road with a four-wheel-drive ATV adventure in Los Cabos. ATV tours are an exciting way to explore the dynamic desert landscape and coastal bluffs between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. A number of tour companies, including Rancho Carisuva, offer a variety of interesting ATV tours that incorporate adventure with an educational component that showcase the ecosystems of Los Cabos.
Todos Santos. Approximately an hour from Cabo San Lucas is the budding artist town of Todos Santos. A quiet haven by Los Cabos standards, Todos Santos is gaining popularity as a tourist destination for people vacationing in Cabo San Lucas. Todos Santos is home to quaint art galleries, open air restaurants, boutiques, and cultural attractions.
Snorkeling and Scuba Diving. Snorkeling and scuba diving top the charts of favorite things to do on vacation in Cabo San Lucas. Miles of coastline offer myriad opportunities for exploring life under the Sea of Cortez. Numerous Cabo San Lucas snorkeling and scuba diving tour companies offer half- and full-day programs, including PADI scuba diving certification programs and lessons for beginners.
Horseback Riding. Take in the spectacular scenery of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo from atop the back of a horse. Horseback riding on the beaches of Cabo San Lucas is a fun activity for the whole family. Professional guides ensure that riders and matched perfectly with the appropriate horse for their age, riding ability, and comfort level. Horseback riding tours offered throughout Cabo San Lucas include romantic sunset rides, family rides, and interpretive rides that include interesting narratives on native flora and fauna.
Desert Safari. Venture into the rugged beauty of the Sierra Mountains aboard an exciting Desert Safari tour. Operated by Cabo Adventures, Desert Safari tours are half-day adventures through the heart of Baja's dramatic desert canyons and lowlands, and tiny villages. Travel aboard all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimog vehicles to a designated spot where guides will lead the group on an interpretive nature walk.
Cabo San Lucas Nightlife. Life heats up in Cabo San Lucas when the sun goes down. Known for its exciting nightlife scene, downtown Cabo San Lucas is home to dozens of cantinas and nightclubs.
Visit such popular Cabo San Lucas nightlife attractions as Cabo Wabo Cantina, The Giggling Marlin, and El Squid Roe, or discover your own favorite hot spot along the marina, beach or downtown.